Before purchasing a property, it is necessary to confirm whether the property in question is of a commercial or residential nature, as is the case in the Development Control Regulation. Other considerations include recharging for road widening, cultural heritage rules, etc. The current Narendra Modi led the government of the National Democratic Alliance on March 10, 2015 to the Lok Sabha of the National Democratic Alliance government, which had advanced the land-acquisition law[38] in the Lok Sabha, and was met with fierce opposition from leading leading parties in India, who called the proposed changes ”anti-farming” and ”anti-poor”. The proposed amendments remove the licensing requirements of farmers for the acquisition of land under five major project categories. [39] While the law was passed in Lok Sabha, the approval of the Rajya Sabha, where the current government does not have a majority, is still needed for the proposed amendments to take effect. There are different and sophisticated rules and rules for granting money to finance real estate. The rules for residents and non-residents are different in nature. Therefore, we can say that the provisions of the RERA Act 2016 apply as a priority to the Registration Act 2016 only with respect to the sale agreement. No, there is no guarantee of state ownership.

The title guarantee is one of the legislative agendas of the state. However, implementation is extremely complex due to the differences in complexity surrounding the country title in India, and no state has yet adopted such provisions. At the same time, several states have chosen the approach of acquiring land in areas of excellence and reusing it as planned for development. In such cases, the allocation of real estate by the state is granted to certain state amenities as contractual protection. However, the analysis of Section 13, paragraph 1 of the RERA Act 2016 states that a sale agreement must be registered under existing law for the time being, which means that a sale agreement is registered in accordance with the provisions of the Registration Act 1908. As the above data suggest, implementing NLRMP/DILRMP has been a difficult task. Most states use their local language and different terminologies in their text and space floor recordings. In September 2017, 86% of the ground data was computerized. This means that the current set of ground data has been scanned on paper and downloaded to the system from which citizens can access this information.

However, only 47% of transfer files (ownership transfer registration) have been computerized. This means that the remaining 53% of records have not been updated with current ownership data.